Friday, August 3, 2018

I will write amazon product listing and description

I will write amazon product listing and description












About:

Want to conquer the amazon marketplace? You’re at the right gig..!

I’m a successful marketer, having decades of experience in drafting promotional, advertising and sales content. If you have just launched your product in the amazon market, I can help to boost your $$$. I’ll provide you a KILLER product listing that will rank your product on the TOP of amazon searches.

My Basic Product Listing Service includes:

  • Title - Seo optimized + html tags
  • 5 bullet points for features
  • Enhanced brand content description
  • FREE HTML
  • Competitor research

No spin text, no frills – 100% native and customer engaging listing that Will help you to maximize your sales revenue.

Note: For more compelling or in-depth product listings, and to outrank your competitors ping me right now and that is ABSOLUTELY FREE :)

Order now and get this amazing service to outrank your competitors. For more details feel free to contact me any time.

100% Satisfaction with Money Back Guaranty with UNLIMITED Revisions.

Reviews


vladyghost:seller was great to work with

lauramarano:Thank you

claycanning50:Amazing work!

lauramarano:Thanks for your order

claycanning50:Amazing content.


No comments:

Post a Comment