Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do data entry work effectively and on time

I will do data entry work effectively and on time












About:

I am expert in data entry, stock inventory, typing work for last two years.

My Expertise:

  • Excel Charts, Pivot Table, Vlookup, Indexing etc.
  • Excel Formulas Spreadsheet
  • Pdf to Excel
  • Copy/Paste 
  • PDF to MS Word and vice versa.
  • MS Office
  • Business Cards details in excel
  • Manual Typing
  • Data Surfing
  • Any Form Filling
  • Scanned Pages to excel
  • Offline and Online Data Entry
  • Internet Research
  • All Admin Work

Please contact me first before placing an order to agree on the procedure for a job so as to avoid cancellation

Why trust me to do your job?

  • Customer satisfaction.
  • Brisk Turnaround timely delivery.
  • Good communication and human relation skills.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment