Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write convincing and effective email for your email marketing campaign

I will write convincing and effective email for your email marketing campaign












About:

Are you here on Fiverr searching for someone who can write a convincing and effective emails that will get people to click through to your landing page or website?

Well then today is your lucky day because your search is over!

Achieve 60% Open Rates & 40% Click Rates From this powerful and effective emails that sales product.

I will write a convincing and call to action email for your email marketing campaign to boost sales on offer you promote.

I have 25 years of experience, in writing a compelling and winning sales copy, that will generate more sales to your product, with my writing skills, you will receive a top class sales copy that will boost sales in your business.  My clients always gets good results from my services.

To ensure you get optimum returns from your email marketing campaign,

* I will Write an ATTENTION GRABBER " SUBJECT LINE"

* I will write an engaging and emotional trigger   words that will  draw the customers in to take action

* Strategically position your link in a call to action way that instinctively get them to click  to your profits zone.

I GUARANTEE you will be happy with the results due to me being English taught in an English School.


PLACE YOUR ORDER

Reviews


joanlovestotrav:I'm thrilled with this seller on many levels. She's reliable, dedicated and has helped me prepare for a major marketing campaign. I will hire her again for future projects.

powerfulgig:Thank you awesome buyer for your wonderful feedback in our services, it is our responsibility to offer our clients a professional email write up, a winning email that will drive in potential customers to their business. thanks once again.

adele_goodwin:Satisfactory Experience

powerfulgig:Great buyer...

grahameb:Outstanding Experience! Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment