Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate your mba listings for the german market

I will translate your mba listings for the german market












About:

What I can do for you:

  • Translate your brand, title and bullet points in fluent and correct German for the .de market of Merch by Amazon [Basic/Standard]
  • Translate your designs (Sayings/Quotes) to German actually making sense [Premium]
  • Research keywords to create your brand, title and bullet points for a specific niche or target group [Premium]

Why you should choose me:

  • Products having correct and properly translated titles etc. appear more trustful and may sell more often than products being translated through websites/Apps
  • I was also doing MbA (T500) which is why I know a lot about SEO on the Amazon Marketplace regarding niches, products, target groups and keywords.
  • I am not working in the PoD industry any more which is why I am not a competitor getting an advantage through this gig.
  • I am a native German speaking and writing fluent German with correct grammar.
  • I have a graduation from Gymnasium (equivalent to high school in the U.S.) including FCE Cambridge Certificate and C1 Level of Speaking English in the GER

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment