Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will professional copywriting and sales copy

I will professional copywriting and sales copy












About:

My work philosophy: "Your rewards in life are in direct proportion to your service."


This philosophy has gotten me the most enthusiastic reviews on Fiverr.


I do sales copy, web copy, email funnels, landing pages, ads, about us pages, video scripts + more.


10. Seconds.


For today's distracted reader, your web page, email, letter or ad must engage in less than 10 seconds.


Otherwise, they're like a bottle of champagne on New Year's. GONE.


My copywriting uses those opening sentences to LATCH ON.


Then, you need copy that shatters their defense shields and gains their trust, leading them to BUY.


Six years of copywriting experience with major companies has taught me that each and every word must be carefully crafted to flow and guide the reader without losing them, like a perfect run in Super Mario. 


If they hit one poorly chosen word, one little brown Goomba, it's over. They're already on a competitor's page.


So, let's avoid all Goombas.


Now, people focus on YOU, instead of considering other options.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment