Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create keyword rich amazon product name

I will create keyword rich amazon product name












About:

This listing is for ONE Amazon Product Name/Title.

I will provide you with ONE amazing Amazon product name to get your product ranked on Amazon search.

For this package, you must provide the details of your keyword research. 
  • You must provide up to 10 keywords.
  • I will include 3-5 keywords in the product name.

I can do the research for you as an add-on to this gig.

*This is NOT a gig for a full product listing, although I do provide this service. Please see my profile for additional services.

Reviews


arnoldparede323:Your service is fast and effective, 2 more views would be appropriate at the end, good job!\n\n\nthanks for the quick work, good description of the product and useful contributions for the development of the project.\n\nYour language made communication a lot easier in this project.:)

arnoldparede323:Your service is fast and effective, 2 more views would be appropriate at the end, good job!\n\n\nthanks for the quick work, good description of the product and useful contributions for the development of the project.\n\nYour language made communication a lot easier in this project.:)

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment