Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will compose SEO business copy for your website

I will compose SEO business copy for your website












About:

Need Optimized Content that Boost's Traffic and Revenue?

I will write content for your website ($5 / 150 )  that is very significant in that it tells your client who you are and what you do. I can write Web copy for any industry! The web copy  can actually brand or pause a sale in many instances. If your web content is lacklustre and needs some assistance, save the annoyance and let me write it for you. 

I can write any part of Web Copy for you !

  • Home Page
  • About Us
  • Services Page
  • Contact Us

My content  is
copy scape pass guaranteed = 100% original
✔ High quality = draws the reader in
SEO optimized = more traffic
✔ Persuasive = my strong call to actions make visitors buy, like or tweet. 

I always stay in touch and deliver on time content so what are you thinking ? Just send me your keywords, a short brief and the job gets done. Simple!


Note:

First 3 buyers will be charged a DISCOUNTED PRICE at $5 / 500 words !

Happy Buying !


Appreciate me by giving a Tip

https://www.fiverr.com/durre_adan/receive-a-tip-for-my-outstanding-work

Reviews


crystibree:awesome seller! does a great job!

durre_adan:Thanks!

crystibree:great seller! thanks!

durre_adan::) Thanks

charlesevolves:Adan did lots of research in an unfamiliar area and did a good job relating the facts. There was a delay, but that was at my request as I wanted him to have the time to research!


No comments:

Post a Comment