Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do data entry and typing work

I will do data entry and typing work












About:

Hello lovelies, I hope you are doing fine?

My name is Stephanie and I'm a Data Entry Expert. With over 4 years experience, you can be rest assured that I will be the best Virtual Assistant to meet your needs.

I will perform tasks relating to 

~Data entry (both online and offline) 
~Copy and Paste from website
~
Data Collection
~JPEG to Excel, Word
~PDF creation
~PDF conversion
~Google spreadsheet 
~Adding products to your site
~Scanned Pages to MS Word or MS Excel
~Excel to word
~Word to Excel
~PDF to word
~Word to PDF
~Business Cards Entry into Excel
.....and many more


With me, you can be sure of 100% confidentiality and customer satisfaction!!!!!!!

I promise to give you the best because I don't compromise QUALITY for anything else. 
My reviews and clients satisfactions are proofs.

A trial will convince you

Kindly contact me and let me give you the value for your money. 

Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment