Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write an optimized amazon product listing and description

I will write an optimized amazon product listing and description












About:

You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!


Professional, Updated & Detail-Oriented

 

I will be your ally to write, rewrite or translate awesome titles, bullet points and descriptions in English or Spanish to achieve together the following goals: 


1. A Listing that will rank higher.

2. A Listing that will show up in the search results.

3. A Listing that will convert the visitor into a buyer.

4. To expand your business to other Amazon Marketplaces.


Additionally;


1. I know and respect Amazon’s rules (TOS).

2. I respect your information and follow your rules.

3. I know the process and the details to help you be a Successful Amazon Seller.

4. Unlimited Revisions.

5. Rephrase Sentences Free of Charge.


My expertise:


  • E-Commerce
  • Digital Marketing 
  • Market Research


Let me help you to scale up your business.  

Reviews


marisagalvez:Everything was perfect.\nThank you.

jlmunepamazon:Outstanding Experience. Thank you very much!

rainerlanger:Excellent job.

jlmunepamazon:Outstanding Experience. Thank you!

northgut1:very good muy bueno en su trabajo


No comments:

Post a Comment