Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write a killer solo ad copy, to ensure more clicks

I will write a killer solo ad copy, to ensure more clicks












About:

I will write a Killer Solo Ad copy, to ensure more CLICKS and SALES for you.


Are you looking to write a Solo Ads copy on FIVERR


? I will creatively write your one Solo Ad of any type. This will boost your clicks and sales


I have a lot of experience when it comes to CONVERSION and writing quality solo ads. 


The solo ad will be 50-100 words. I will make short, catchy and concise, straight to the point to ensure high conversion. 

To ensure you get optimum returns from your solo ads campaign I will: 


  • Create a curiosity laden HEADLINE
  • Create a message that captivates the reader, and
  • Strategically position your link and naturally get the reader to click through to your website or offer.

All you need to do is send me your link url and basically what you intend for your potential reader. Then I will have your solo ad copy ready for you.


So, Order my gig now.

Reviews


shokatalam:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

zebrashirt:Someone recommended fiverr.

emailwriter2:Thanks. Hope to work with you again

ninaizza:great work as always

emailwriter2:Thanks.. \r\nIt's always nice working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment