Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will write your VSL for you (need details from you here)

I will write your VSL for you (need details from you here)












About:

DO NOT ORDER BEFORE READING

Do you need a proven high converting VSL for your product without having to hire a pro A level copywriter & pay them the big bucks?

Do you want to go behind the scenes & see how the super high converting offers on clickbank craft their VSLs?

If yes, then you're going to love this... 

I've been copywriting for more than 9 years now & let me tell you - VSLs outperform text based sales letters in most niches. 

I've spent big $$$ on expensive VSL trainings, taking notes like a maniac and pulled off all nighters trying to break down the winners.  

I'm a member of inner circle of various high profile marketers and now I have clients paying me high 4 figures to write their VSLs on Upwork. 

You'll get a VSL script template (PDFs - sequentially ordered) in which you can plug in the details of your product & have your VSL ready in a matter of hours.

Use the template, create slides and you'll have a VSL that you can use to increase your sales - big time - without having to do it yourself or spend money to hire a copywriter who knows what they're doing (a rarity these days).

Reviews


jrejou001:excellent service

killerwords4u:Great buyer. Thank you!

completelyrando:Great info and super quick delivery!

killerwords4u:Amazing buyer. Outstanding experience.

brantleyw:Nice notes, quick delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment