Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will give your money back, simple as that.

I will give your money back, simple as that.












About:

Are you looking for an experienced copywriter that will deliver an effective sales, ad, or website copy? Look no further!

I believe that any copy you write on your website or in your ad, it matters. With every correctly chosen word and sentences, you create trust and bring the client closer to the sale. Hence, copywriting is a CRUCIAL part of your business activity.

To get the desired action by you, in copywriting I will use the following techniques:

  • Selling with emotion, justifying with logic;
  • Simplicity;
  • The Life-Force 8 (look it up, powerful stuff);
  • WII vs WIIFM (benefits over features);
  • Cialdini's 6 cues;
  • And many others.

What sales, website, ad copy are you looking for? Is it one of those below?

  • Web Content (About Us, etc.);
  • Facebook & Google Ad Copy;
  • Landing Pages;
  • Sales Letters;
  • Amazon, Shopify & Etsy Sales Text;
  • Sales Pages;
  • Blog Post;
  • Email Copy;
  • Other?

If yes, I can help. My previous experience with online sales allows me to understand your needs and goals better.

Not satisfied? 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No questions asked!

Book The Gig Quick, because the price for this gig could go up any time.

P.S. Please contact me before ordering.

 

Reviews


tasostziolas:Thank you Ray! I recommend!

lloydcoenen:Great work! thanks!

sarahmckenzie11:Ray was amazing! His works was of a high standard and he communicated very well. \nhighly recommend.

gilberthunnan:as always ray did a great job!

abdelfatahessag:excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment