Friday, August 17, 2018

I will write your amazon listing so that your sales will improve

I will write your amazon listing so that your sales will improve












About:

Working with our Ecommerce Team, you will have free access to speak to one of our experts in Amazon. As a collective, we have helped dozens of brands successfully launch their products onto the Amazon Marketplace with ease.

We will be more than happy to provide advice to help you create a plan for the next stages of your products life on the digital marketplace.

_____________________

Here is what you will receive:

  • SEO Optimised Title designed to summarise your product and attract clicks
  • 5 Bullet points that target the elements of your product which convince the customer that your product is the best solution to their needs
  • A lengthy, HTML optimised Description which focuses on the more technical aspects of your product in a way which looks professional and desirable
  • Backend Search Terms data that has been researched to deliver the results that will make your listing successful. These will be 250 researched terms that you can apply directly to your listing

The final result will be an optimised listing which will better convert customers and make your Private Label product more visible amongst 30,000,000+ other products live on Amazon.

Reviews


antanassadauska:I am happy with how quickly you respond and satisfied with the work. I find you helpful when answering all of my questions. Highly recommend!\n\nThank you!

wychbury:Was a pleasure working with you. Very prompt to respond to our messages and explained clearly what he wanted. \n\nThank you!

antanassadauska:I am happy with how quickly you respond and satisfied with the work. I find you helpful when answering all of my questions. Highly recommend!\n\nThank you!

wychbury:Was a pleasure working with you. Very prompt to respond to our messages and explained clearly what he wanted. \n\nThank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment