Monday, August 20, 2018

I will write any length of script for you. This Basic package only includes 50 words.

I will write any length of script for you. This Basic package only includes 50 words.












About:

I am a one of a handful of Super Sellers on Fiverr and a professional TV presenter from Australia with over 15 years experience. I've presented overover 5000 gigs on Fiverr and over1,000 segments on national TV.

Reviews


jmoustakas:Script not written as required and wasn't prepared to make changes unless I paid more. \nmy fault for paying her before requesting a revision. \nscript is poorly written, you can be the judge I have attached it.

silvervirtual:Warning with this Buyer! Provided no brief or instructions even when clarification was requested. Gave no feedback/guidance on the outline I provided prior to writing the script. Asked for a revision that would have required a total rewrite. Difficult. Unreasonable. Just plain rude.

aaronwhyte:fantastic! will order again

silvervirtual:Happy to be of service! Thank you for the kind review!

capewhale:Great seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment