I will professionally do a complete etsy listing with SEO
About:
For your Etsy listing to appear in the first few pages of the search results, it needs to be well optimized and calculated, including the major keywords and SEO.I have the experience of 1 year doing Etsy listings and can professionally do a complete listing for you including the keywords, title, tags, and description.
In this package, you will get -
- Well-researched keywords
- 1 SEO-friendly title
- 13 optimized product tags
- 1 optimized description
I will also be paying special attention to -
Grammar and spellings accuracy
On-time delivery guaranteed (or before)
Proofreading the description
100% Satisfaction guaranteed (or you get your money back)
If you need me to do more than one listing, please contact me. Or for any other queries. Looking forward to serving you.
Best regards
Parina
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment