Monday, August 20, 2018

I will write amazon listing product descriptions that sell

I will write amazon listing product descriptions that sell












About:

Get your bestselling Amazon Listing right now!


With an experience of over 2 years as an FBA Seller, there is nothing that can surprise me in this industry. I have all the tips and tricks to make a successful seller out of you.

BASIC GIG

  • Product Title



STANDARD GIG

  • Plain text description
  • 2 keywords
  • 5 bullet points
  • UNLIMITED revision



PREMIUM GIG

  • Plain text description & HTML content
  • 5 bullet points
  • 3 keywords
  • Competitor research and in-depth analysis
  • UNLIMITED revision


First of all, your perfect product listing description must contain:

  • Creative product listing text that will convert.
  • Attractive SEO title with your best keywords
  • 5 SEO top selling bullet points with ranking KWs and great features
  • Stunning HTML product description


Why This Gig?

  • Product listing audit: Show me your product and I will give you my advice.
  • Lifetime guarantee: If you need revisions for your listing, I will revise even after the order is completed.
  • Instructions on how to upload your product text and how to create your new amazon product listing
  • Lifetime customer support: You can contact us anytime with any issue you may have with your store.


Don't delay, buy today!

Reviews


latishaanderson:Very easy to work with. She has great communication and is open to your ideas and is dedicated to getting it right!

laurelperez:Thanks for ordering my Amazon product description gig. I am looking forward to working with you.\r\n\r\nThanks,\r\nLaura.

latishaanderson:Very easy to work with. She has great communication and is open to your ideas and is dedicated to getting it right!

laurelperez:Thanks for ordering my Amazon product description gig. I am looking forward to working with you.\r\n\r\nThanks,\r\nLaura.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment