Monday, August 20, 2018

I will write your product descriptions! I will use as many words as you want and can edit/ proofread

I will write your product descriptions! I will use as many words as you want and can edit/ proofread












About:

I will write your product descriptions for products on Etsy, Shopify, and many other sites of the same caliber! I have always been very good with grammar and description so such will be done well!

Reviews


dvsurvivor01:I loved working with this seller. She took her time to get to know my work before doing hers. I would absolutely recommend and use her again.

lactatingsquid:What an amazing buyer! Communicative and friendly, I would love to do work for her again.

mfarees:I have no words to describe how amazing was the work done. More than expected, I will buy again.

tillyahwoo:She done what was asked before the required time, very friendly.. great worker

lactatingsquid:Easy to talk to and very communicative; a very pleasant buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment