I will be your professional content writer
About:
I am very good at content writing and revising resumes, cover letters, emails of inquiry of any kind of content you need revising. I have had a lot of experience in presentation and improving these forms of communication. If you need help laying out your resume, I can help you to make it more visually attractive and desirable to potential employers, or just make whatever it is you need help in writing more presentable and professional. I would love to help you get that job you want or just improve any kind of writing you have. Please contact me with details of what you need PRIOR to ordering a gig. I cannot be expected to write a few articles for one gig, it's just not worth my time. I am willing to do around one page of content for one gig, and even more if you want to turn down the quality. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.Reviews
mproth:Thumbs Up
angehoffman:Very good experience. Provided me with some great ideas. Keep up the good work and I look forward to working with you again.
socaleskimo:Very pleasant to work with. Highly Recommend.
mproth:Thumbs Up
angehoffman:Very good experience. Provided me with some great ideas. Keep up the good work and I look forward to working with you again.

No comments:
Post a Comment