Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will give them full PROFESSIONAL work 4.9 (248 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Nigeria Member since Aug 2017 Recent Delivery 1 day About me I'm a professional writer, i have extensive experience to a well-detailed, blog articles,website content, product description and articles that is seo optimized on any topic. The buyers satisfaction is my priority. + See More

I will give them full PROFESSIONAL work 4.9 (248 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Nigeria Member since Aug 2017 Recent Delivery 1 day About me I'm a professional writer, i have extensive experience to a well-detailed, blog articles,website content, product description and articles that is seo optimized on any topic. The buyers satisfaction is my priority. + See More












About:

AMAZON COPYWRITER AT YOUR SERVICE, PRODUCING UNIQUE LISTINGS THAT STANDOUT FROM THE CROWD AND SELLS YOUR PRODUCT!


Do you sell on amazon? Other copywriters will write a product description that just describes your item, but I will do
ADEQUATE SEO KEYWORD RESEARCH andwrite a BESTSELLER LISTING, which would OUTRANK YOUR COMPETITION'S PRODUCT,position your items differently and help Shoppers make the decision to purchase from you!


You will constantly get a purchase notification in your email like this:
SOLD!
Your Item*** has just been bought by ***....

What I am offering:

♣Amazon product listing: PLEASE CHECK PACKAGES AND FIND WHAT SUITS YOU! If in doubt, please send me a message. I will respond as quickly as possible to clear any doubts you may have.

Any other product listing (eBay, Shopify, etc.)

My area of specialization include a listing that:
♣Increases sales
♣ Address the needs of your buyer.
♣ Highlights the benefits of purchasing the product.
♣ Appeals to your buyers imagination.
♣ Seduces the buyer to purchase.
Includes a call to action.
♣ Optimized for Search Engines.

Refund available if product listing does not work.
I am only happy when you are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


nocky69:Good service

miss_writers:Outstanding Experience!

nocky69:Good service

miss_writers:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment