Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will write a conversion focused 5 email sequence for you

I will write a conversion focused 5 email sequence for you












About:

Email marketing is the real deal. If you're not making money through your list, you're doing something wrong.


Old ways of selling are no longer working. People are desensitized and you've certainly noticed that.


Now you need to build a relationship with your prospect before you sell him anything. It's crucial if you want to make money online.


Whether it's your own products or you're promoting affiliate products, you must warm up your audience before closing them. 


With emails it's no different. 

The 5 Email sequence I'm offering here is a surefire way to jack-up your revenues. Inspired from the Soap Opera sequence of Russel Brunson, it makes sure your prospects get into the buying mood before the final pitch. 


This offer is for people who already have a list and want to promote their own products or affiliate products. 


Normally I do 20$ per email. But since the gig is brand new and I want to get those first reviews that get my gig going, the first 5 will get it for 10$ per email. That's a 50% save on the original price. 


Save 50$ now and get the sequence that will jack up your revenues right away. 

Reviews


pnpexperts:Nice Job Kamal Tahnks

kamel1710:Good Experience!

kayk123:Gives me a good foundation to work from. I never would have taken this approach without assistance, so this work brings a whiole new dimension to my plans.\n\nThanks.

chrisd675:solid sequence

kamel1710:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment