Friday, August 3, 2018

I will write up to 500 words of copy with tone of your choice for an ad campaign, website, etc!

I will write up to 500 words of copy with tone of your choice for an ad campaign, website, etc!












About:

Hi there! I have a Bachelor's in Communications with a concentration in Advertising and I am looking to expand my copywriting portfolio by creating fast, fun, alluring, captivating, mesmerizing copy for you. Let's help each other out!

For this gig, I will write up to 500 words of copy for a print ad, TV ad, or website with tone of your choice, and on topic of your choice. I can also assist more specifically with writing emails, headlines, blog posts, letters, marketing materials, etc. 

Endless revisions included, I live on feedback!

Once our time together has come to an end, and if you are happy with my work, I would love to add it to my portfolio. 

Take a chance on me, won't ya?

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.  Thank you!

-Maday 

Reviews


diannewil1:I am a repeat customer and again, I was truly thrilled and amazed at the results. You MUST use this seller because you will not be disappointed. Thank you soo much again!!

madayrodriguez:Thank you so much for this wonderful review! So thrilled you were once again happy with my work!

diannewil1:All I can say is WOW!! I'm super excited and impressed with your work. You nailed it!! Thank you soo much. I love the copy. Its exactly what I was looking for!!! Thanks again!!

madayrodriguez:That makes me so happy!! Thank you ! ! I’m so glad it was exactly what you needed!! It was my pleasure assisting you ! ^_^

quenhawkins:Great work; thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment