Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will write an awesome video script that is ready for voiceover recording!

I will write an awesome video script that is ready for voiceover recording!












About:

***Watch My Demo to See Writing Samples***

TOP RATED SELLER! Work with the BEST!

Do you need an awesome script for your promotional, sales or explainer video?


The task of writing a compelling script can be daunting because it’s so important to get it right!


But you’re IN LUCK!


I’m a professional video producer and scriptwriter with decades of experience! I love creating compelling content and seeing it come to life!


I’ve written for Fortune 500 companies, non-for profit associations and mom & pop shops!  I look forward to writing an awesome script just for you! 


Each script is 100% ORIGINAL!

  • Explainer
  • Spokesperson
  • Brand 
  • TV Commercial
  • Animation

*All scripts includes video/shot recommendations

My detailed questionnaire provides all of the information I’ll need to write an awesome video script just for you!


The basic gig is $75, & you'll receive a 100 word script that is ready for voiceover recording!


Need a longer script?

No Problem!!

Tell me your project details & I’ll customize a package. 

Need a voiceover or video editing? Be sure to check out my other gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/kbeamon

Reviews


mldw1313:Nailed it! I would have spend days coming up with something half as good at best. Highly recommended!

kbeamon:Thank you so much, mldw1313. It’s my pleasure.

mpproductionz:She's awesome needless to say! She's highly recommended and exceeds our expectations every single time!!

kbeamon:Thanks so much! Always a pleasure to work with you!

jessicatesta:Great work and speedy delivery -- Very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment