Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will enhance an airbnb listing and give airbnb superhost tips

I will enhance an airbnb listing and give airbnb superhost tips












About:

As a 6 time consecutive Airbnb superhost, I will professionally rewrite your Airbnb listing to maximize your booking potential. With each package, I will also provide some key tips and tricks that I used over the years to keep my superhost status and stay on top of the Airbnb game.

Basic
For the basic package I will rewrite your listing, including editing amenities, listing title and up to 2 images. I will let you in on all the superhost insider secrets!

Standard
The standard package includes the basic package along with up to 10 photoshop edited images to maximize listing appeal.

Premium
I will add on a fully researched guidebook. Let your guests know of all the interesting places to visit and restaurants to try in your neighborhood!

Start making money and let's get your room or home rented ASAP! Looking forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment