Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do copywriting, editing, and SEO for your business

I will do copywriting, editing, and SEO for your business












About:

I am here for all your creative, business, and paper writing needs.

I have experience in most areas of writing including; editing, copy writing, technical writing, and I can also ghost write on any projects you may have. Grammar and spell checks included.

With at B.A, Communications, and have been freelance writing for 7 years I am able to reach your target audience.

I work fast, and will take the time to make sure you get what you need. 

Reviews


robsterhews1:Good job. Nice revision.

cmwk2016:This buyer was very professional and straight to the point.

walkeraliha:She was totally excellent she was straight to the point sent her my request and she delivered my order really fast. She was also very understanding and understood just what I wanted and needed. Thank you so much! Will do business again

cmwk2016:This buyer was awesome. She gave me full instructions before hand so I knew just what she wanted. She was easy to communicate with, and helped things go smoothly. I hope to work with this buyer again!

sfbyfoot:Working with this writer was excellent. I put in an order, asked for one revision after the work came back (very quickly!) and the final product was high quality and exactly what I asked for.


No comments:

Post a Comment