Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will write 5 mind blowing emails in sequence of 200 words or less with killer subject lines

I will write 5 mind blowing emails in sequence of 200 words or less with killer subject lines












About:

I know you have a great product and an amazing Idea.
But products and ideas don't sell themselves. You need a compelling sales, advertising and marketing copy which will make you tremendous sales.

I have over three years experience in online marketing and I have been writing content and promotional emails,sales copy and Ad copy for years.
I know how to get your audience engaged and convert sales through my writing.


Services I offer are:

  • Content and promotional emails
  • Website and About Us Page
  • Proofreading and Editing
  • Facebook like and share
  • Twitter follow and Retweet
  • sales copy


why you should hire m
e:

  • Am  a passionate writer with a persuasive writing skill which influences sales
  • Proper use of English and Grammar
  • Unique copy with a clear message
  • Collaborative work and sound client support
  • Multiple revisions until you are 100% satisfied
  • Money back guaranteed in case you are not satisfied

 
I
f you need to discuss more details or you need a larger email series, Just in-box me.
Check out my other gigs 

Reviews


jnoella:She was easy to communicate with

email_prowriter:Thanks for the opportunity.

khan95osu:Speedy and accurate! Thanks so much!

email_prowriter:Thanks for the opportunity. it was nice working on your project. great buyer.

golley14:wow! another intriguing piece of delivery and delivered much earlier


No comments:

Post a Comment