Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will create persuasive amazon listings

I will create persuasive amazon listings












About:

I'm an experienced Amazon copywriter for over 4 years. Writing is my passion and I always commit to exceed my customer's expectation when it comes to their product listings. I can write appealing listings for your specific audience explaining the benefits of your products and always including a very persuasive CTA.

I will write a persuasive Amazon listing for $85! You get:

Title that gets attention and has the right keywords

5 Bullets that get customers excited

* A full length, well written description that insures the sale

Total length up to 1000 words.

 

7 Major Keywords researched and included FREE in your listing text!

FREE formatting suggested for an attractive, powerful Amazon listing.

Reviews


marketing_rk:Very good as always. Thank you

lizzie_wright:Always a pleasure to work with you.

marketing_rk:Professional as always. Thank you again

lizzie_wright:Glad to see you liked them. Looking forward to your next order.

marketing_rk:Very professional, on time delivery and great copy. Will definitely rehire. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment