Monday, November 12, 2018

I will write a bestselling amazon product listing with description

I will write a bestselling amazon product listing with description












About:

Selling on Amazon? You have landed on the gig that will cheer your business for a LIFETIME! 


My extensive experience working with countless Amazon sellers around the world, which most of them run a considerable multi-million dollar FBA  empires, I’ve learned what really makes an irresistible listing that converts 30 -50% more visitors into paying customers and what makes a dull, off the topic sales copy. 


Amazon is very competitive and having a “me-to-you” listing won’t get you far. For example, If your headline is wrong, your bullets don't engage customers, and your description is too short, you can be losing sales right and left.


I’m determined not only giving you a unique and sale driven-benefit listing with powerful SEO that will get you organic sales and rank better, but I will offer my love and support that you need as a seller regardless where you’re coming from.


Why choose me?

  • Unique complete listing with powerful & readable SEO listing to improve rank and gain sales consistently
  • Friendly service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Quick Reply
  • LIFETIME SUPPORT
  • Unlimited revisions

Reach out to me for any questions you may have. I'll be happy to help :)


ORDER NOW!

 

Reviews


veraresume:Wow! this copywriter here is the best! She did research and came up with a boob! don't waste your time trying on writing one yourself, simply hire this gig and have her write an amazing listing that will pay for its self. Thank you.

vera_roberts:Great Client! Lovely working with you. Thanks for your kind feedback.

wowcrea:Well done! Thank you!

vera_roberts:Another Awesome experience with Wowcrea. Thanks for your kind feedback.

mjamal1991:Great seller, understood my requirements and delivered on time. \n\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment