Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will write amazon a plus or ebc product listing and description

I will write amazon a plus or ebc product listing and description












About:

Amazon A+ detail pages help you enhance your product story with great images, comparison charts and lifestyle shots. According to Amazon, A+ Enhanced Marketing Content will increase sales by 3 – 10%, but this feature is only available for Amazon Vendor sellers.

Then what about sellers on Sellers Central? It’s EBC – Enhanced Brand Content. A+ Lite for third party sellers!

Whether you are a Vendor or Seller, I’ll help you to create compelling and keyword-rich A+ or EBC content page including title, bullet points and search terms.

Simply choose the package which suits you best and make your listing look professional and stand out!

After ordering the gig, please give clear information to the questions I have asked!

Please note that I will not be able to process your images, but provide the most advanced content on Fiverr to showcase your product’s most important features and your brand’s story.

♛I will offer unlimited revisions until you get satisfied♛

Have questions? Just drop me a message!

SO LET'S WORK TOGETHER & SEPARATE YOUR LISTING FROM THE COMPETITION!

Reviews


gombinc:Very Good!!

thewritequeen:Hello Eric, I'm really happy to know that my work exceeded your professional expectations! Cheers to the next great project!

samanthaspitzer:She did a great job! She was very thorough with the descriptions. I will definitely work with her again.

thewritequeen:Thanks so much for the support and trust! We look forward to working again with you soon!

mapma1:nice to work with her


No comments:

Post a Comment