Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write you excellent property description listing

I will write you excellent property description listing












About:

Real Estate Property Listing Descriptions… Because Words Matters A Lot

 

⋙ Copywriting for Real Estate Agents and Property Managers⋘

 Let me help you build an outstanding listing description so you can focus your dedicated services on your clients.

 Residential ~ Commercial ~ Rental ~ Hotels, Inns & Resorts ~ Vacation Homes

Reviews


tedgcpm:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

justiceander793:AMAZING! Went way beyond my expectations! I gave Jaycie201 a chance to write a description about my property. Jaycie201 believed in my vision I was trying to portray and executed the job surprisingly fast and with accurate details. I will now be able to humbly integrate the creativity and precision Jaycie201 has given me into my work! Thank you!

jaycie201:an amazing person to work with. patient with singleness of purpose

ewanmenzies:Desperately trying to sell my property I knew I needed a better-written property schedule. What the seller gave me was a far more benefit orientated piece of writing than the feature lead copy my estate agent had done. It needed a little work by me when finished but it was still worth it.

amondie:Great work and fast! I like the result!


No comments:

Post a Comment