Monday, November 12, 2018

I will write fully optimized and professional product listing

I will write fully optimized and professional product listing












About:

TO AVOID CANCELLATION, Please CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER


Hi!I am Abrar.

When your customer has discovered your product, a powerful product detail page entices clients to purchase your product.

I, with my 2-year experience of working on Amazon, will help you to grow your business.

I will writethe best product listinganddescriptionfor you.it will beelegantly composed. I will deliverSEO friendly product Titles, Bullet Points Descriptions, withfocus keywordsincluded, which you can likewise use in the back-end for PPC Campaigns.


My services include:

  • Product Title
  • Make a professional looking listing
  • Bullet Point Description
  • Focused Keyword
  • Competent Search


On the off chance that you have any custom request, feel free to contact me. I will try to help you out.


Note:

  • Contact me before order.
  • If my work doesn't meet your requirements, ask for revisions.


Thank you!


Regards!
Abrar
Abrar4488


Reviews


bdhanoa:The seller is very thorough! This is the second project with him. My first project was extremely done as well.

abrar4488:It was very nice to work with you :) \r\nThank you :)

ekthisameera1:outstanding as always. seller works hard and smart doesn't stop until buyer is satisfied.

abrar4488:wonderful experience!!!

heath_thompson:Second order with Abrar - he makes every effort to ensure you are happy. A very determined customer-focused seller - highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment