Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write the steam store page description for your video game

I will write the steam store page description for your video game












About:

You're busy developing a PC game. Your game may be great, but no one will buy it if they don't realize how great it is!
Let me help you by writing an exciting description of your game for Steam. Your game will be described in captivating language that will grab the attention of gamers.

I offer three levels of service.

Simple Text Description
With this package, I will write a description that's a paragraph or two long.

Description with Images
This package includes images embedded in the description. Tastefully using images in the description of a Store Page adds energy. The images must be provided by you, but I may make minor edits to make the images best fit the formatting of the description. I will also make use of BBcode to provide bulleted lists, italics, header texts, etc.

Full Store Page + Consultation
This package includes finding the best quotes from positive coverage of your game and filling out the Basic Info section. The consultation is my recommendations for next steps you should take to increase the revenue potential of your game. This includes advice for the video trailer, how to use "Visibility Rounds," and how to understand basic analytics.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment