Sunday, April 5, 2020

Write Product Title, Description, And Keywords On Shopify











About:

Hi!



I am a communications expert from Manila, and I'd like to help you build your Shopify store. I have a solid background and experience in online and offline marketing, and I have my own Shopify store since 2011. I can write sensible and catchy product titles and descriptions, improving your online store's SEO. If you have any questions, please message me here. I'd love to hear from you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered early and I am impressed in every way shape or form. I couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend and I am only going to go through her for all of my needs.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the trust and more power to your business!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely loved her services. She did my eyelashes y’all. If you’re able to give descriptions for those, you’re able to complete any job. I highly recommend her and will be using her services again for our other products.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words. And thanks again for the trust! More power to your business!

:

Second time ordering. Very happy




No comments:

Post a Comment