Wednesday, April 29, 2020

The Best Amazon Listing Optimization











About:

Write a professional amazon listing for new sellers or optimize your listing with guarantee that i will give you something that sells!



why me?



#1 - All my reviews are 5 stars!! and that´s because I love adding value to each delivery! and

#2 I am not just a copywriter, I also have experience on selling on amazon and I know what new sellers need to boost their sales and also for people who have struggled with sales, I can give you advices not only in optimizing your listing, but in general in your account so that you can take your business to the next level.



My promise to you?



More sales, More money, GUARANTEED!



This gig is for both, new listings and existing listings that need to be optimized



How it works?



Tell us your needs and we will suggest the perfect plan for your listing, place the order and provide us your ASIN or for new products we just need the basic info of your product and we can start working on it right away!



We don´t need access to your seller central! 



We'll give you clear instructions so you can upload it to seller central and your listing both in word format all you have to do is copy and paste!



we also work on bulk listings, ask for special price on more than 10 products



Reviews


Seller's Response:

we are very happy to work with you, its perfect work that our company need. thank you and we hope we together will pass this corona time and soon every thing will come back as usual. so tack care

Seller's Response:

Thank you for taking the time to review my work, I'm happy to know that! Thanks again for the tip! And yes, this time shall pass, be safe and take care!

:

thank you Susana for the listing, very quality professional work and received in time, very happy to work with you.

:

very professional listing and so many explanations . thank you well send you all my product to list for me.

:

Thank you I really appreciate your trust in my work and you are welcome to order at any time! Regards!




No comments:

Post a Comment