Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create Bulletpoints For Your Amazon Listing











About:

After a short explanation of the product, in the best case with picture, I will start with the analysis of the respective Amazon market. I work with different tools to find a healthy mix of well ranking keywords that people are looking for in relation to the product. Then I start analyzing the competition to get a feeling for what works well and what works less well. Once this is done I start creating the bulletpoint based on my analysis. 

If you have any specific main function or a USP of your product that are worth a bullet point please let me know so we can place it correctly. 



Looking forward to hear from you...:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Comunicazione semplice ed immediata, ho ottenuto il risultato che volevo in un solo giorno, posso quindi ritenermi assolutamente soddisfatto dell'acquisto. E' stato un piacere lavorare insieme e credo che acquisterò ancora.

:

Thank you Marco. It was fun to work with you! Best of luck for the future :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment