Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Translate Your Amazon Product Listing Into German, English











About:

Hi there, thank you very much for checking out my new Fiverr gig.

  • I will professionally translate your Amazon listing into German/English and provide you with the best keywords and back-end search terms used by your potential clients.


  • I will analyze the German market to find relevant tendencies in search and advertising, so your product will be more visible.


Born in a partially German family I have always been surrounded by languages. I am a Romanian native speaker but fluent in English and German as well.



Feel free to contact me for a custom offer,
I know that listings can be very different due to keyword density, target audience etc. and that's why I'd like to look at your listings and make you a perfectly customized offer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment