Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will type for you english and malayalam

I will type for you english and malayalam












About:

Welcome to my Gig!

Hi, I will do any kind of data entry jobs for you and your project.
I can provide executive names, Title, Business address, e-mail address, website address, contact number. I also provide you an excellent, eye-catching, fresh and good-looking
documents in delivery.

Complete typing solution English and Malayalam. Word to PDF, PDF to Word are works are done in low cost and better time. You can choose for DTP and simple designing works. Simple Photoshop editing and designing work also can done. 

My service:
  • Online data entry
  • Offline data entry
  • Web research
  • Typing job
  • Copy Paste
  • File Convert
  • Data collection

Why chose my this gig?

  • 100% satisfaction
  • Extra fast delivery
  • 100% genuine data
  • Active & fresh data
  • Providing support after delivery.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always ready to provide you my best service. Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment