Friday, November 2, 2018

I will write unique titles and descriptions for shopify products

I will write unique titles and descriptions for shopify products












About:

hello, Please Contact Me before Placing an Order to avoid cancellation. 

This gig is specially tailored for buyers who are looking to sell Aliexpress goods on their websites. 
I will edit your Shopify store product titles, add new descriptions, leave important bulletins and also organize products into categories to make it more user-friendly for your customers and improve product SEO for better ranking. 

Benefits:

  • I Will Give Your Products Catchy Titles. 
  • Write Unique Product Titles and Description. 
  • Add 50-100 words + 3-5 Important Bulletins.
  • Improve SEO on products.
  • 1- 2 Keywords per product. 

Please Contact Me before Placing an Order.

>>>DONT FORGET TO ADD ME TO FAVOURITE<<<

Thank You.

Reviews


philipojo12:Didn't disappointment. On point as usual.

ethel_queen:Thanks again for your order. Wish you all the best with your store.

jamemolon:good service

ethel_queen:Thanks again for your order. I wish you all the best with your Shopify store.

pepegueiro:I´m not unhuppy with the work and descriptions are pretty fine, but I detected some copy \u0026 paste in a few of them. I think the gig says clearly \


No comments:

Post a Comment