Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will rewrite your amazon listing to index all ranking keywords

I will rewrite your amazon listing to index all ranking keywords












About:

Most of the amazon seller don't pay attention on Keywords INDEXING, they never even know about it, they just launch product without keywords working, and a result soon they come to realize that product is going to be failure stage. Or some seller who do some PPC and waist a lot of money by just doing PPC without optimization keywords in there listing. If you are one of them, then contact me, I am with you. What I will do ? 
I will first get a bulk of all data by using different amazon seller aid software like Helium 10 , Merchant Words, Key word Inspector etc. then filter these by search volume and then will adjust these top keyword into your listing bullets points and in Title only.Sure Your Sale will be higher then before.  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment