Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will add salesy flair to your Airbnb listing, giving people compelling reasons to choose your home

I will add salesy flair to your Airbnb listing, giving people compelling reasons to choose your home












About:

I have plenty of experience of writing Airbnb listings that give visitors to your page compelling reasons to choose your property.

I will give you a choice of 3 Listing Names for your property (up to 35 characters each)

I will give you a choice of 2 summary About This Listing paragraphs that describe your home (up to 250 characters each)

I will also write copy for each of these sections: The Space, Guest Access, Interaction With Guests, The Neighbourhood, Getting Around and House Rules.

I can work with just the post code of the property and a selection of photos of the interior, but obviously the more details you can supply, the better. 

This is a fast, accurate, creative service from a professional copywriter with a 100% rating from over 50 reviews on People Per Hour.

Reviews


saeedariaz:Fast communication

javiejav84:Great experience

karenparnell:Outstanding Experience!

ajeanpiere:I gave very little direction, just sent him pictures and he friggen nailed it.

awsdreamer:Great work! Was everything i expected plus more! If i could i would give this guy 100 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment