Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will create an irresistible enhanced brand content page

I will create an irresistible enhanced brand content page












About:

 Would you like to learn the trick I've used to boost conversions up to 43%, and generated additional hundreds of thousands in sales? 

SKYROCKET your conversion rate, and get every penny out of your traffic!

If you aren't taking advantage of Amazon's Enhanced Brand Content yet, you are missing out - big time. It's only available for free for a short period of time, and it's giving sellers across the world amazing results.

My name is Jake, and I have generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales on Amazon in the last year alone. I've been selling online for about years, and I know what it takes to write copy that sells!

Here's what you'll get if you work with me:

  • An Amazon listing that looks amazing, and performs great, to help you skyrocket your conversion rate.
  • The feeling of satisfaction that you've done everything possible to make your listing stand out.
  • My experience in creating dozens of private label listings from scratch, and learning what it takes to create a GOOD one.
  • FREE stock photos to go with your EBC.
  • Increased SEO boosting power from the copy in your EBC.

Everything I create is 100% original and exclusively created for you!

Message me today!

Reviews


rsharris102:Jake was excellent to work with. There are a lot of sellers offering Amazon EBC services through Fiverr, but there was something about his examples that jumped out at me more than the cheaper options out there. It was worth every penny and I'm sure will pay for itself many times over through higher conversions.

lionspaw77:Ray was excellent to work with! Great communication!

phomen:Jake has been great to work with! Fast response time and quality work. Will be doing more business in the future and definitely recommend!

lionspaw77:Excellent buyer, very friendly, professional, and courteous. 10/10

podonnell763:Does great work, excellent content. Very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment