Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will write a compelling and selling book, ebook description, kindle

I will write a compelling and selling book, ebook description, kindle












About:

Instantly engage your readers with a captivating book description! Your book description is the first thing that draws the reader's attention.

I'm an experienced copywriter, I'll create a compelling, engaging and informative description for your book.

My ultimate goal is to write an outstanding Book, Ebook,  Amazon Kindle book description that will compel your readers to buy your book.

Make your book description stand-out through powerful words from your book. I'll optimize your book description for KDP and Createspace with right keywords and phrases that readers might be looking for when searching.


Your book description will be optimized with the right Keywords (SEARCHABLE).

Reviews


gdahms:Good work. Will use again!

stockgraphicx:Thank you!!!

hilarysmith357:I loved the quality of my delivery. I'm sticking with this seller, I was promised a compelling sellable description and that's what I got. I highly recommend him.

stockgraphicx:Thank you!!!

lizaam:good description


No comments:

Post a Comment