Friday, November 2, 2018

I will write a killer book description for amazon kindle and ebook

I will write a killer book description for amazon kindle and ebook












About:

Do you need to describe your kindle book in the most engaging words that click with your target audience and generate more sales?


I will write a professional description that will inspire potential buyers with confidence in your book and get them to purchase it.


Also, I’ll optimize your description with the keywords that will help get your book in front of more Amazon shoppers.


if you’re an author, you may not like thinking about your published books as products, but that’s what they are. And the description page is the most important selling tool you have. Whether you are publishing a fiction or nonfiction book, you need a description that will drive curiosity, and depth to your story.


With this gig, you’ll get a conversion-ready description that really sizzles and calls the reader to action and skyrockets your sales.


Buy my gig NOW and see your sales hit the roof!

Reviews


raeesaaaa:Gigs from seller only gets better. Pleased

logawords:Thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed writing your book description!

autonomygraphic:Seller did a fantastic job!\n

logawords:Thanks! I enjoyed writing your book description!!

topshelfboxes:Wow I am so impressed, defiantly nailed it. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment