Sunday, April 5, 2020

Create An About Us Page











About:

Are you struggling to write your company about us page? 



Hi, my names Jack and I'm a native English speaker with a degree in marketing. I also run two successful web pages and a successful blog page! So I understand the struggles of creating an about us page. 



Being able to communicate your core values and beliefs if the key to gaining customers and your about us page if your first step to doing just that!

 

I can help you create that page. Using the knowledge I learnt in my degree, as well as my first-hand experience, I can help you create an interesting, convertible about us page!



Now if you're still reading this, then you may as well give it a go! Please feel free to message me for any questions you may have, as well as to send me as much information as possible about your business so I can create the best page possible for you!



I look forward to working with you!

 

Reviews


:

We will use his services again . Great work

:

Jack was incredible and was able to work within our tight deadline. Thank you so much!

:

Excellent work once again, looking forward in working on other projects in the future

:

was very professional and provided very good content

:

It was really great working with Colej97. Order completed in just one delivery, no revisions needed as delivery provided first time was perfect. Will work definitely again with Colej97! Thanks Mate ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment