Saturday, April 25, 2020

Write Real Estate Descriptions That Sell











About:

I specialize in helping owners, agents and short-term rental hosts get their listings up quickly to get their business moving and keep the commissions rolling in. 

I will create a listing description that will emphasize the positive attributes of the property and neighborhood without cliches. Often all you need is a good story to spark a sale.

**unlimited free edits** If you're happy, I'm happy!

Please feel free to contact me about any related extra gigs:

  • Script for your real estate or property video
  • Agent bio/About Us copy
  • Competitive research
  • Copy for a property flyer

ATTENTION Flippers, Builders, Developers, Home Inspectors and Construction Professionals:

  • I speak your language! Contact me to create website content or marketing materials (emails/brochures/postcards) for your business.

So, how can I help you today?



Reviews


:

What a pleasure to work with copy_boutique. They're going to be my go-to for writing scripts for real estate video voice overs.

:

Product as request and within that time frame allowed. Great job.

:

Great seller very fast and good

:

Another excellent job! Thank you!

:

Thank you for the quick turn around. Another excellent job! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment