Saturday, April 4, 2020

Create A Professionally Written And Edited Airbnb Listing











About:

I have been writing for Superhosts for seven years now. Please check the 213 FIVE-star reviews from other clients who have ordered my services! Here are a few to get an idea:



"What a great experience!! It’s refreshing to receive quality work from someone who has honed their craft. The Airbnb listing descriptions were incredible."



"Honestly the best money ever spent on Fiverr, loved every suggestion, very well written captions and content for my Airbnb listing, couldn't be happier."



"I can't give Patrick a high enough rating. his input and help with Airbnb was invaluable. No reason to look anywhere else, spend the money for Top Quality."



These past years I've helped numerous hosts with some great descriptions. Resulting in:



  1. An increase in bookings
  2. Higher ratings
  3. Empowerment concerning the pricing (nightly rates)

  4. A substantial contribution to the process of retrieving a Superhost status.


THE PRICE IS PER LISTING!



Order now to give your listing a real boost!



                           Earn the investment into my services back after one booking!

Reviews


:

Delivery As Expected. He provided plenty of content for me to work with. I’m very hopeful with this information. I’ll order again in the future and comment with an update. Thank you Patrick for too shelf work!

:

First of all he is very cordial and polite, extremely fast and hard worker. Delivered results above my expectations!!! So spot-on, efficient and knowledgeable about Airbnb and designing your listing curb appeal and then some! I wondered how will he know the U.S. Airbnb for my city, if lives in Greece, he knows, his skill is well honed!. He was worth every $$. Don't waste time looking at others, just hire the best-Patrick- and the job will be done right!! I am brand new to hosting on Airbnb and I'm so glad I'm ahead of the curve now thanks to Patrick'. His service is the best! Great professional to work with. I'm very pleased!

:

Patrick writing skills are excellent and deserve 5 stars. I'd have appreciated some back and forth before the delivery to adjust the tone and/or go deeper sometime.

:

Great Seller. In depth description customized for our rental.

:

Always comes through with great results




No comments:

Post a Comment