Saturday, April 25, 2020

Write Etsy Titles And Etsy Tags For Optimizing Your Etsy SEO











About:

  • When someone searches on Etsy, the system looks at listing titles, along with tags, and item categories.

    • With this gig, I will help you create better Titles and Tags only.
    • I use some tools that specialized on Etsy for keyword analysis and my knowledge based on my 5 years of Etsy Seller experience.
    • I need direct link of products that you want me to work on. After i finish my work, I'll send you the Titles and Tags document. You can easily copy and paste them on your listings.


    • I can't guarantee sales, sales comes from combination of many right steps. I can say that Title and Tag optimization is one of the most important steps.
    • Please don't hesitate to ask anything before and after purchase

    Reviews


    :

    Thanks so much for the seo keywords. You have saved me so much time. I look forward to putting them to use!

    :

    Did a great job and will be back again.

    :

    Great - thank you

    :

    was pretty good, will have to change a few on one but other than that it was pretty good, will use again.

    :

    This is my second time working with Enes Caglar, he send me the work on time and always helpful with questions. His work really works, i made my first sale the next day i changed my titles and tags! Will work again when i add more listings!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment