Sunday, March 8, 2020

Write An Optimized Amazon Product Listing And Description











About:

Professional, Updated & Detail-Oriented

 

I am your ally to Write or Rewrite your Amazon Product Listings. I will thoroughly research the Keywords, Optimize the Title, Bullet Points, Description, and Backend Search Terms. The listings I write are not long, include the specific words Amazon recommends in its Category Style Guides.



I offer you a Professional, Updated and Detail-Oriented service to achieve together the following goals: 



  1. A listing that will rank higher. 
  2. A listing that will show up in the search results.
  3. A listing that will convert the visitor into a buyer. 


Why me?



  1. I know and respect the rules. 
  2. I know the process and the details to help you be a Successful Seller. 
  3. Unlimited Revisions.
  4. I offer you a Professional, Updated and Detail-Oriented service.


You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!

Reviews


:

I needed a professional to do my first Amazon fba listing and the seller was veryresponsive and the delivered on time. Very satisfied with his services and would work with him in the future.

:

A professional at what he does! always delivering great work

:

Great as always

:

great contact, good work, I'm very happy, in the future I will definitely use again!

:

excellent professional




No comments:

Post a Comment