Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Write A Captivating, Keyword Rich Amazon Product Listing











About:

Take advantage of my time tested, WINNING RECIPE for Amazon Success



I will use my five years experience

writing rich, compelling Amazon product listings

to give your product a "$1,000,000 Makeover". 



I work primarily as a traveling consultant

typically 1on1 with multi-million dollar physical retail brands

to kickstart their Amazon presence and enrich their online brand identity.



Don't let bad copy set you back! 




Using my Copywriting and SEO method, I have seen sellers:

  • Go from less than $1,000 a month to $1,280,000 per year
  • Take just 1 product from $449.25/month, to over $100,000 in sales in under 8 months
  • Turn stale, old, "money pit" listings into fresh, "money printing" assets




Why should you work with me?

 

  1. To take advantage of my PROVEN, sales-driving copywriting method
  2. My copywriting and SEO style has earned multiple clients an AMZ's CHOICE badge
  3. My service is 100% risk free! I never stop until it's perfect- your success is my success.
  4. I have real industry experience as both a seller, and a high level branding consultant


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment