Monday, March 30, 2020

Professionally Translate Your Amazon Listing Germany











About:

I can guarantee, that your customer won´t even notice that you are not a german seller!!



What is your customer expecting, when reading your product listing?
- He wants to trust you
- He wants to be understood
- He wants no mistakes, because mistakes in your product listing will be understood as mistakes in your product.


I can help you to set-up your german product listing by translating it into professionally german.


I am a native German with own Amazon FBA business and more than 8 years in customer relationship management in Germany.


I know what a critical and perfectionist german customer expects!


I hear you saying: "But you have no ratings here on Fiverr, how can I trust you?"

Yes you are right, I am new here on Fiverr. But this doesn´t mean, that my work will disappoint you! Give me a chance to convince you!


Contact me now!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

works great

Seller's Response:

Zey is Amazing to work with. She listens and understands what client wants very quickly. With her knowledge, professionalism and ethics, she then takes great responsibility and initiatives to do her job perfectly. She pays great attention to details and make sure all information are correct. Not only she does her job very well, she has even told me the errors in our original listings, which I appreciated it very much. I have no doubt that our listings ranking will be greatly improved after her translation and optimisation. I will definitely have her to do more and strongly recommend her to others.

:

Outstanding as always

:

Absolutely fantastic, fast turnaround and a brilliant listing ready for our Amazon!

:

It was my pleasure :) See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment