Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professionally Write 500 Words SEO Article











About:

I have an excellent command over the English language and bring with me years of experience in the field of SEO, content production, and blogging. I have to my credit hundreds of satisfied businesses and people. 



I have 2 different prices for different content requirements:



1. $2 per 100 words for engaging & well-researched content

  • I research all the content I need
  • Appealing article structure - short paragraphs (often 1 line paragraphs), multiple subheadings, calls for actions, etc.


2. $3 per 100 words for high quality SEO content

  • content optimized for search engines with specific key words
  • key words may be provided by the buyer or I research them myself on Google Keywords tool
  • use of long tail key words for optimization
  • Content structure optimized for search engines - bullet points, keyword-rich headings and subheadings, avoid negative key words, etc.


Your every order is protected by these guarantees - 

✔ 100% Copyscape Pass

✔ Excellent grammar and structure

✔ Content Delivery within a maximum of 5 days



If you need to order more than 3 articles, please message me first. We can decide the delivery deadline accordingly.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment